I recently posted about How My 6 Year Old Helped Me Build My Feeling of Self Worth and how it inspired me to create a new piece of jewellery that focusses on the beauty of imperfection.
Well, here it is...the brand new *Fingerprint Necklace Make at Home Kit*, because personality is better than perfect!
9ct White Gold Fingerprint Necklace
In a world obsessed with perfect, where women are constantly bombarded with images of airbrushed and filtered idealism it is time to celebrate the wonky, the wobbly and the fun!
Ideal if you are looking for a sentimental gift and want to capture this fleeting moment in time! Because let's be honest, the days are long but the years are short.
The best bit about the Fingerprint Necklace - Make at Home Kit is that your little ones are actively part of the making process and the marks and imprints they make will transfer into your 100% unique and personal keepsake.
The process is simple:
- Order your kit here (£10)
- Inside you will find instructions, order form, re-usable plastic boxes with wax balls, surface protecting paper, return envelope and compostable bubble bag to protect your order.
- There are two waxes per person to allow for accidental damage or casting failures (whilst unlikely, it is better to be safe than sorry).
- Simply follow the instructions, put your fingerprint waxes back in the boxes and pop in your nearest post box.
- Once you have returned your wax, simply select the metal you would like your necklace to be made from and pay for it online. Prices start from £120 and the cost of your kit is redeemable against your necklace metal cost (simply use the discount code inside the box to activate).
Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Orders can take 4-6 weeks due to the bespoke nature of the process.